Customer Success Specialist
We are seeking a dedicated customer success specialist to manage our customers for an online ballet program as well as lead efforts to increase the retention of our clients.
Your main responsibilities are to ensure all customers have a positive experience within the program as well as lead efforts to increase customer retention. You must have prior experience managing customers for businesses. If you have ballet experience, that’s a huge benefit.
This is a full-time remote position for someone living within the Eastern or Central time zone.
Mission: Make quality ballet training accessible for everyone
– Manage 10 to 15 Zoom Classes for the Program per week
– Assist customers with their needs via email, chat, DM on social media
– Manage communication on upcoming schedule and schedule changes with customers
– Manage private lesson bookings for select clients
– Strategize efforts to track client retention, churn, and acquisition rates
– Lead strategy to retain customers and increase the lifetime value of each customer by improving specific aspects of the program
Results we expect:
– Manage all Zoom classes with 100% success
– Increase customer retention by at least 1% per month
– Response time of less than 5 minutes
– Must know how to manage Zoom rooms
– Must have a strong internet connection with a speed of at least 50 Mbps
– Must have experience managing clients for a business for at least 1 year
– Fluent in English with strong written communication
– Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with an openness to change
Please submit your resume with your application.